Search found 3 matches

by JG3Manolo
Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:04 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: online or PBEM
Replies: 2
Views: 84

Ok vik send me an E-mail at tmannin3@aol.com to set it up.
by JG3Manolo
Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:01 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Looking for my first pbem game
Replies: 1
Views: 92

I have free time send me an E-mail at tmannin3@aol.com to set it up.
by JG3Manolo
Sat Jun 21, 2003 6:48 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: online or PBEM
Replies: 2
Views: 84

online or PBEM

<t>Hello, I started playing a few months ago but was only able to get in 2 or 3 games before I was deployed. I am back and would like to try and play somemore. I will play any settings and would like to play both online and PBEM. I have some free time today so let me know if someone wants to try ...

Go to advanced search