online or PBEM

Hook up with worthy adversaries for PBEM and on-line play. Revel in your glorious victories and taunt wimpy losers.

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
JG3Manolo
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 6:40 pm

online or PBEM

Post by JG3Manolo »

Hello, I started playing a few months ago but was only able to get in 2 or 3 games before I was deployed. I am back and would like to try and play somemore. I will play any settings and would like to play both online and PBEM. I have some free time today so let me know if someone wants to try some online. MY ICQ number is 337164630
User avatar
VikingNo2
Posts: 2872
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:00 am
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by VikingNo2 »

I got several thing to do today but I can start a PBEM, just let me know who you want and what year, and welcome back:D
JG3Manolo
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 6:40 pm

Post by JG3Manolo »

Ok vik send me an E-mail at tmannin3@aol.com to set it up.
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Opponents Wanted”