Search found 4 matches

by DVDN
Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:27 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Best update to use????
Replies: 1
Views: 137

Best update to use????

<t> I have been working/learning UV version 2.0, and have not dl'd any<br/>
updates. I am wondering if someone can tell me if I should simply dl the<br/>
latest ver. update (2.30 as far as I can tell), or use an older version. I want to begin pbem play soon, and need to be compatible with other ...
by DVDN
Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:25 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: UnCommon Valor
Replies: 2
Views: 103

UnCommon Valor

<t>I have only been working on UC for about three weeks now,<br/>
but I have not been able to get AV ships to do anything but take<br/>
up space on the board. At one place I see that they have 1500<br/>
cargo capacity, but in others zero capacity. Maybe I am just<br/>
misreading this info.<br/>
<br ...
by DVDN
Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:13 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: How often do you format your system?
Replies: 20
Views: 737

C:/format

I find myself C:/formatting two or three times a year, depending on the op sys I am using. Presently that is ME, which
rears it's ugly head from time to time, and forces me to format.
I have XP home now, but I have not yet installed it on any of my
pcs.

DVDN
by DVDN
Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:54 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Uncommon Valor
Replies: 0
Views: 63

Uncommon Valor

<r>AV and certain other ships of USN ship lists in Uncommon Valor<br/>
show cargo capacity of greater than zero (0) in some locations.<br/>
However, the number zero (0) appears in certain other places.<br/>
AVs for instance have cargo capacity for SP, but cannot be loaded<br/>
with supplies. The ...

Go to advanced search