Search found 4 matches

by jruffolo
Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:52 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Various 'problems' I have with the game
Replies: 5
Views: 264

<r>So I also discovered something very bad... I had created a new squad but did not dismiss the original squad. I played 1 match with that new squad. The autosave overwrote the autosave game for my squad in trouble and now I really have no way to bring that squad back do I <E>:(</E> Or is there a ...
by jruffolo
Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:39 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Various 'problems' I have with the game
Replies: 5
Views: 264

<r>Hi,<br/>
<br/>
Thanks for the reply.<br/>
<br/>
Yes, for playing 1 week I an still inferior <E>:)</E> But I started noticing the items I mentioned in the original post.<br/>
<br/>
What I mean by combat cycle is a combination of actions move/shoot/scan, etc. What has made it confusing for me and ...
by jruffolo
Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:37 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Various 'problems' I have with the game
Replies: 5
Views: 264

Various 'problems' I have with the game

<t>Hi,<br/>
<br/>
I have been playing Solitary games for a week to get familiar with the game and build up a team with some experience but I have some observations/problems with the game play.<br/>
<br/>
1. Inferior teams fight too well. It is not uncommon for inferior teams to score hits up to 10 ...
by jruffolo
Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:23 am
Forum: Titans of Steel - Warring Suns
Topic: Origins of TOS
Replies: 4
Views: 174

Yes, it was Mechwar and he did finish one version and I palyed it for years.

Go to advanced search