Search found 5 matches

by lawrence
Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:54 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: No Box/Manual a mistake?
Replies: 41
Views: 1073

RE: No Box/Manual a mistake?

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>Exactly the opposite is correct. Of course you ARE allowed to burn a copy for personal backup purposes. <br/>
<br/>
Can you show me the thread where the staff member sayed that you´re not allowed to brun a personal backup copy? <e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
Marc - After ...
by lawrence
Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:48 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: No Box/Manual a mistake?
Replies: 41
Views: 1073

RE: No Box/Manual a mistake?

Oh... also: A staff member has posted that you (the consumer) can NOT burn a back-up copy. Which means pay extra or if you get a new computer system, have a corrupted file, system crash, whatever you lose you game and money. That ain't right....
by lawrence
Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:36 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: No Box/Manual a mistake?
Replies: 41
Views: 1073

RE: No Box/Manual a mistake?

<t> First, let's all remain civil. It certainly would not be in anyone's interest to turn this discourse into a "slam Matrix" show. Matrix makes good games, and IMHO is getting even better at it. <br/>
<br/>
The flip-side is that they seem to be pursuing a more aggressive pricing policy which is ...
by lawrence
Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:53 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: No Box/Manual a mistake?
Replies: 41
Views: 1073

RE: No Box/Manual a mistake?

<t> The point of not everyone having high speed internet access is very valid. I live in an area where dial-up is the only option other than very expensive satellite access. But I as a consumer refuse to pay "extra" for that. As is, with the direct to consumer model Matrix is following they have ...
by lawrence
Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:46 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: No Box/Manual a mistake?
Replies: 41
Views: 1073

RE: No Box/Manual a mistake?

<t> I don't think that not having a box/manual is a mistake, but I do think that charging an additional amount for the game CD is. For me, this taking the direct to the consumer model too far. I went from credit card in hand to saying "no sale" the minute I saw that I would be charged an additional ...

Go to advanced search