Search found 3615 matches

by Zap
Mon Mar 23, 2026 11:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Where are you?
Replies: 34
Views: 4154

Re: Where are you?

Reiryc,
Hello, doing well glad you chimed in. I dont do FB or any social media. My only two locations were here and the Blitz. Used to post mostly in General discussions. But woke put a damper on posting.
by Zap
Mon Mar 23, 2026 8:13 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Where are you?
Replies: 34
Views: 4154

Re: Where are you?

This has been resurrected from 2015. Veldor , I do remember you, thanks for posting. Hope your doing well. I don't post here any more but came by when I saw my old post. So I thought i would check in. Yes ,we get older but Ive been active at the Blitz even today. The list of operations Ive been ...
by Zap
Tue Oct 07, 2025 4:22 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: download
Replies: 1
Views: 359

download

GGWar in the east 2 download. downloaded through my page. does not open. tried to get it through my laptop game update got an error message. Same thing happened with CS update. Game update would not work
by Zap
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:32 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Broken Slitherine won't let me buy anything
Replies: 11
Views: 1391

RE: Broken Slitherine won't let me buy anything

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins<br/>
<br/>
Hi Zap,<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Zap<br/>
Talking about support matrix. I tried to get matrix support but it sends me to slitherine support. I've been waiting for a physical copy of CS Vietnam several weeks now. I felt at ...
by Zap
Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:44 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Broken Slitherine won't let me buy anything
Replies: 11
Views: 1391

RE: Broken Slitherine won't let me buy anything

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: mainsworthy<br/>
<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Zap<br/>
<br/>
Talking about support matrix. I tried to get matrix support but it sends me to slitherine support. I've been waiting for a physical copy of CS Vietnam several weeks now. I felt at the time ...
by Zap
Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:15 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Broken Slitherine won't let me buy anything
Replies: 11
Views: 1391

RE: Broken Slitherine won't let me buy anything

<t> Talking about support matrix. I tried to get matrix support but it sends me to slitherine support. I've been waiting for a physical copy of CS Vietnam several weeks now. I felt at the time of purchase being shipped from England was going to be a problem, I was proven right. So I sent it in to ...
by Zap
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:09 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Looking for an opponent for various games
Replies: 4
Views: 712

RE: Looking for an opponent for various games

The Blitz Wargaming CLub has several of the games you mentioned. You should be able to find players for that.
by Zap
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:24 pm
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: Using mouse to move on map
Replies: 6
Views: 990

RE: Using mouse to move on map

That was it thank you Jason
by Zap
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:12 pm
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: Using mouse to move on map
Replies: 6
Views: 990

RE: Using mouse to move on map

<t> Poorly explained. In EF or WF when I move my mouse arrow to one edge of the map more map will be revealed. So I am able to move my mouse to right side of the screen, doing this will take me to the farthest right of the map. If I move my mouse to the left edge of the screen I will be able to go ...
by Zap
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:10 pm
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: Using mouse to move on map
Replies: 6
Views: 990

Using mouse to move on map

<t> In CS I have always been able to left click and hold that button to move the map to the location I want to go. I can't use that feature in this game. Is there a way to activate that so I can easily move to the location I need to be. As it is I must use the wheel to scroll out click on the ...
by Zap
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:34 am
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: BootCamp 2
Replies: 8
Views: 1111

RE: BootCamp 2

I just lost it badly I scored a -398 lol. Aggressive little bastards those VK
by Zap
Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:38 am
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: introductory video
Replies: 1
Views: 436

introductory video

<t> So I don't want the initial video to show up when I open the game. I want the game to go directly to selecting a scenario. How can i eliminate it. This is similar to the music that plays every time you open CS series EF,WF,Rs. There weren't any options to control the music volume, change music ...
by Zap
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:26 am
Forum: Campaign Series: Vietnam
Topic: Very nice so far
Replies: 73
Views: 4387

RE: Very nice so far

Decided to get into this war. Made my purchase 2:00am Vegas time. the town that never sleeps. Looking forward to some satisfying gaming.
by Zap
Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: OT The Wall 9 November 1989
Replies: 5
Views: 921

RE: OT The Wall 9 November 1989

<t> A piece of interesting info. A 10foot wide by six feet tall piece of the Berlin wall can be found in the Main Street Station Casino. Its located in the men's bathroom just off the main casino floor. How clever were the casino owners and how beautiful life was when there was no PC.<br/>
Its set ...
by Zap
Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The State of Digital Wargames Nov. 2021
Replies: 213
Views: 15235

RE: The State of Digital Wargames Nov. 2021

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: timmyab<br/>
<br/>
I think at least part of the problem is the very high bar you have to cross to become a computer game designer i.e. you have to first become an expert computer programer. It's a rare person who excels at both. Ideally you would have a gifted ...
by Zap
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:29 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: This Forum
Replies: 174
Views: 12262

RE: This Forum

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: warspite1<br/>
<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: operating<br/>
<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Orm<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Yes. Seems a lot of old timers visit here less often. If at all. And new posters are few and far between. They doesn't seem to ...
by Zap
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:57 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Why does stuff die so quickly in modern warfare?
Replies: 38
Views: 2563

RE: Why does stuff die so quickly in modern warfare?

Although I want to like modern warfare gaming. Your point is a reason its not so enjoyable.
by Zap
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:18 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?
Replies: 4004
Views: 163070

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

Seinfeld made it to Netflex. Believe it or not I never watched an episode (just the cuts you can find on Utube) so I'm binge watching it.
by Zap
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:01 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Curbside Mailboxes
Replies: 54
Views: 2395

RE: Curbside Mailboxes

Resurected from 2009. I would guess that things have changed a bit since then.
by Zap
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: This Forum
Replies: 174
Views: 12262

RE: This Forum

<t> It only takes one complaint, as I witnessed. Stats don't mean a thing. When GD is more likely to be targeted. Subject matter can be acceptable in most circles and then somebody has a complaint. For example: Families watch more sex and violence through media sources in one single day. And they ...

Go to advanced search