Search found 3 matches

by vfritz
Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:54 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Game Crash = System Crash?
Replies: 6
Views: 320

RE: Game Crash = System Crash?

I have a similar issue - see my previous posts. I checked the partitions and NTFS is already installed. Other ideas?

Vincent
by vfritz
Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:46 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SPWAW system crash
Replies: 3
Views: 99

RE: SPWAW system crash

<t> I was under the impression that I had the latest and greatest update from NVIDIA - the "56.72" patch, I just downloaded and installed a few days ago. I just received the SPWAW General's Version as a gift - the CD not the download version, but is there a "patch" that is required? <br/>
<br/>
I ...
by vfritz
Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:47 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SPWAW system crash
Replies: 3
Views: 99

SPWAW system crash

<t> Just loaded this game but it crashes after about ten minutes of play. The PC has to be rebooted with the switch - will not respond to "ctl-alt-del" and/or task manager. PC system is brand new with XP and a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600 graphics card with 56.72 patch installed. If anyone has any ideas ...

Go to advanced search