Search found 4 matches

by MJR333
Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:55 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Firefox Question
Replies: 15
Views: 390

RE: Firefox Question

Adaware SE Personal has not detected any critical items since I've installed and used Firefox, whereas if I use IE I get 10-30 critical items regularly.

EBAY's stuff only works with IE, I've been told...
by MJR333
Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:44 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: BIN Screen Shots
Replies: 3
Views: 102

RE: BIN Screen Shots

Thank you both.

Much appreciated!
by MJR333
Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:59 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: BIN Screen Shots
Replies: 3
Views: 102

BIN Screen Shots

How can I print a screen shot of my gamescreen? I want to print a victory screen for one of the scenarios I've played. I can't seem to figure it out on my own. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! [&o]
by MJR333
Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:56 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Firefox Question
Replies: 15
Views: 390

RE: Firefox Question

<t> I've recently switched to Firefox from IE. I've noticed the browser is faster, and that my temporary file folders do not get nearly as filled up. I'm not sure about security issues, but most computer experts I've spoken to highly recommend Firefox. The only thing I've noticed that bugs me so far ...

Go to advanced search