BIN Screen Shots

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
MJR333
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:51 pm

BIN Screen Shots

Post by MJR333 »

How can I print a screen shot of my gamescreen? I want to print a victory screen for one of the scenarios I've played. I can't seem to figure it out on my own. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! [&o]
"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time." Michael Moorcock
User avatar
chief
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Haines City FL, USA

RE: BIN Screen Shots

Post by chief »

Download Hypersnap (free version)....just search the net by name, you'll find it....good luck
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
User avatar
Fred98
Posts: 4019
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Wollondilly, Sydney

RE: BIN Screen Shots

Post by Fred98 »

Hypersnap has a limited life and then "expires".

Easy Screen Capture is also free but it has no "expiry" date.

MJR333
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:51 pm

RE: BIN Screen Shots

Post by MJR333 »

Thank you both.

Much appreciated!
"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time." Michael Moorcock
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”