Search found 3 matches

by leoforet
Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: SH3 goes gold is it just me
Replies: 180
Views: 5268

RE: SH3 goes gold is it just me

<t> A friend just told me that it reboots his PC. He checked their website and apparently that's a common complaint.<br/>
<br/>
Also, I found out that Ubi is a French company, and I'm not too hot on sending my money over to them at the moment.<br/>
<br/>
The game looks cool though. If some non ...
by leoforet
Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:12 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: World at War availability??
Replies: 2
Views: 49

RE: World at War availability??

Hmmm...wonder where I got the date 3/25 from. Anyway, it would have been cool to release it before the Holiday.

I spent half of my day off looking for it and got a different game instead. Better luck next time, I guess.

by leoforet
Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: World at War availability??
Replies: 2
Views: 49

World at War availability??

Gah! I thought this game would be available today, 3/25. But it's not on the list of games you can buy online here. I was hoping to download it this morning.

I hope it's at the local CompUSA. It's either this or Silent Hunter III. [8|]

Go to advanced search