World at War availability??

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
leoforet
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:55 am

World at War availability??

Post by leoforet »

Gah! I thought this game would be available today, 3/25. But it's not on the list of games you can buy online here. I was hoping to download it this morning.

I hope it's at the local CompUSA. It's either this or Silent Hunter III. [8|]
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

RE: World at War availability??

Post by Paul Vebber »

Download will be available, as we announced, the 28th. It should be generally available at retail teh week of the 28th. Its trickling into a few places the end of this week, but we expect it to be broadly available next week.
leoforet
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:55 am

RE: World at War availability??

Post by leoforet »

Hmmm...wonder where I got the date 3/25 from. Anyway, it would have been cool to release it before the Holiday.

I spent half of my day off looking for it and got a different game instead. Better luck next time, I guess.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”