Search found 3 matches

by Senator_Unger
Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:30 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Game Crashes At Startup
Replies: 7
Views: 405

RE: Game Crashes At Startup

Hello again. I took your advice and increased my virtual memory and hard drive space. However, now the game has started crashing right after it finishes loading, before the options screen. I'll post my updated DxDiag, and any help you guys can give me would be great.
by Senator_Unger
Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:23 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Game Crashes At Startup
Replies: 7
Views: 405

RE: Game Crashes At Startup

Here's the updated specs.
by Senator_Unger
Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:26 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Game Crashes At Startup
Replies: 7
Views: 405

Game Crashes At Startup

<t> Hello, I recently purchased World at War and everything works fine until I get to load a new game and when it gets to the point where it says "Calibrating Zoom Speed" on the map, when the screen is over Hawaii, the game either crashes to my desktop or freezes the computer. I would appreciate any ...

Go to advanced search