Search found 3 matches

by MedicKth
Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:56 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Crash at startup
Replies: 2
Views: 62

RE: Crash at startup

Forgive the bump, but I'm still having this problem if you anyone has any suggestions. Thanks
by MedicKth
Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:02 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Crash at startup
Replies: 2
Views: 62

RE: Crash at startup

I don't know if this is related, but I've also noticed that even in 16 bit mode if I try to start the game a second time without a reboot the videos play fine but the graphics are distorted beginning with the load/title screen.

Thanks again for any assistance.
by MedicKth
Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:15 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Crash at startup
Replies: 2
Views: 62

Crash at startup

When trying to start WaW, I get a "nv4_dsp display driver" error after the progress bar is filled.

I am able to load and play the game using the -w -16 switches suggested in another thread, but would like to play in 32 bit mode. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Go to advanced search