Crash at startup

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
MedicKth
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:57 am

Crash at startup

Post by MedicKth »

When trying to start WaW, I get a "nv4_dsp display driver" error after the progress bar is filled.

I am able to load and play the game using the -w -16 switches suggested in another thread, but would like to play in 32 bit mode. Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Attachments
DxDiag.txt
(48.13 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
MedicKth
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:57 am

RE: Crash at startup

Post by MedicKth »

I don't know if this is related, but I've also noticed that even in 16 bit mode if I try to start the game a second time without a reboot the videos play fine but the graphics are distorted beginning with the load/title screen.

Thanks again for any assistance.
MedicKth
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:57 am

RE: Crash at startup

Post by MedicKth »

Forgive the bump, but I'm still having this problem if you anyone has any suggestions. Thanks
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”