Search found 4 matches

by Haudrauf
Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:12 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: GGWaW crashes during AI move...
Replies: 2
Views: 81

RE: GGWaW crashes during AI move...

Hi,

I renamed the .sav. to .sav.txt.. I hope it works

Regards

Haudrauf
by Haudrauf
Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:32 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: Crash during AI move
Replies: 0
Views: 53

Crash during AI move

<t> Hi,<br/>
<br/>
I am having the same problem as some other people here too. The game crashes during one AI move (Spring 43), but I played from 1940 without problems. Unfortunately I cannot attach the AUTOSAVE file.<br/>
<br/>
Any help is appreciated.<br/>
<br/>
Regards<br/>
<br/>
Haudrauf ...
by Haudrauf
Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:19 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: MOVED: GGWaW crashes during AI move...
Replies: 0
Views: 43

MOVED: GGWaW crashes during AI move...

Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support: fb.asp?m=847159
by Haudrauf
Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:19 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: GGWaW crashes during AI move...
Replies: 2
Views: 81

GGWaW crashes during AI move...

Hi,

the attached Autosave causes the game to crash during the AI move. Any help is appreciated.

Oops, cannot attach a .sav file. Where can I upload it?

Thx in advance

Haudrauf

Go to advanced search