GGWaW crashes during AI move...

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
Haudrauf
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:16 pm

GGWaW crashes during AI move...

Post by Haudrauf »

Hi,

the attached Autosave causes the game to crash during the AI move. Any help is appreciated.

Oops, cannot attach a .sav file. Where can I upload it?

Thx in advance

Haudrauf
User avatar
Marc von Martial
Posts: 5292
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:

RE: GGWaW crashes during AI move...

Post by Marc von Martial »

Please upload here.
Haudrauf
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:16 pm

RE: GGWaW crashes during AI move...

Post by Haudrauf »

Hi,

I renamed the .sav. to .sav.txt.. I hope it works

Regards

Haudrauf
Attachments
AutoSaveC..1943.sav.txt
(235.69 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”