Search found 4 matches

by Canuck12ca
Thu May 05, 2005 2:06 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: More "Game Crashes"
Replies: 6
Views: 169

RE: More "Game Crashes"

I've uninstalled a codec pack that included the Morgan Multimedia Stream Switcher and have made it through about 5 turns. So far so good. Thanks everyone!
by Canuck12ca
Wed May 04, 2005 1:49 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: More "Game Crashes"
Replies: 6
Views: 169

RE: More "Game Crashes"

Also, here's the new dxdiag file (ie: with the c-media device disabled)
by Canuck12ca
Wed May 04, 2005 1:47 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: More "Game Crashes"
Replies: 6
Views: 169

RE: More "Game Crashes"

<t> I disabled the onboard sound. Same problem. I've noticed that the game crashes with the music looping. I removed the music files from the sound folder. No music, which is fine, but the game still halts with sound looping so, I put the music files back. Instead of ending the program with task ...
by Canuck12ca
Wed May 04, 2005 3:06 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: More "Game Crashes"
Replies: 6
Views: 169

More "Game Crashes"

<t> I'm having the same problem with the game crashing before completing one turn, similar to many other previous posts. I've been reading the forum for a while and tried the suggestions so far. I've made sure that I have the latest sound and video drivers. I'm running in windowed, low detail mode ...

Go to advanced search