Search found 6 matches

by issacbrock
Fri May 13, 2005 9:16 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: fleet combat issue
Replies: 3
Views: 124

RE: fleet combat issue

Sounds about right...will wait for the patch.

Colin
by issacbrock
Thu May 12, 2005 4:50 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: fleet combat issue
Replies: 3
Views: 124

fleet combat issue

<t> Here's a good one. I am trying to end Germany's turn however a message appears telling me that a combat needs to be resolved in the med sea. There are 2 of my transports there and several US ships. I cannot attack or retreat nor can I end the turn. Am I missing something?<br/>
<br/>
Colin<br ...
by issacbrock
Thu May 12, 2005 4:44 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: spontaneous reboots in WinXP Pro
Replies: 6
Views: 178

RE: spontaneous reboots in WinXP Pro

New PSU seems to have corrected the rebooting issue, go figure! Coincidental hardware malfunction.

Colin
by issacbrock
Wed May 11, 2005 11:28 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: spontaneous reboots in WinXP Pro
Replies: 6
Views: 178

RE: spontaneous reboots in WinXP Pro

<t> Fair question, yes the game is legit, just bought it on Saturday the 7th at Future Shop.<br/>
<br/>
I've been recording fan speeds, temperatures and voltages through Asus probe for a couple of days. The cpu temp was initially in the 47C to 52C range but however has dropped to an idle temp of ...
by issacbrock
Tue May 10, 2005 2:16 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: spontaneous reboots in WinXP Pro
Replies: 6
Views: 178

spontaneous reboots in WinXP Pro

<t> I have a rebooting issue. My PC is ok on all other software so far but not this game, It will reboot my system every time randomly during the 1st tutorial. <br/>
<br/>
The temp and fans seem ok according to Asus probe. <br/>
<br/>
I tried a full game. lasted 10 min. Had sound turned off as ...
by issacbrock
Sun May 08, 2005 6:29 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: crashing
Replies: 3
Views: 136

RE: crashing

<t> I also have the same issue, PC is ok on all other software so far but not this game, It will reboot my system every time randomly during the 1st tutorial. The temp and fans seem ok according to Asus probe.<br/>
<br/>
I just tried a full game. lasted 10 min. Had sound turned off as well as ...

Go to advanced search