Search found 2 matches

by hugoheinnn
Mon May 09, 2005 2:02 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: AI frezzes
Replies: 3
Views: 97

RE: AI frezzes

<t> yes I have, but I forgot to tell you that I cheated alittle som I can buy units cheaper and have more factorys [8D] but what is the problem with that ? is there a max units count ? not that I had that many but anyway, <br/>
<br/>
it is like the ai takes longer and longer to move around, it is ...
by hugoheinnn
Sun May 08, 2005 11:13 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: AI frezzes
Replies: 3
Views: 97

AI frezzes

<r> happents to me all the time! music keeps playing but it says game doesent answer when I ctrl alt del.... im playing germany<br/>
<br/>
I dont know what I can tell to help you find out what is wrong other than last turn I invaded england scotland and some off soviet. <br/>
<br/>
but 41 fall ...

Go to advanced search