AI frezzes

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
hugoheinnn
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 11:04 am

AI frezzes

Post by hugoheinnn »

happents to me all the time! music keeps playing but it says game doesent answer when I ctrl alt del.... im playing germany

I dont know what I can tell to help you find out what is wrong other than last turn I invaded england scotland and some off soviet.

but 41 fall it just frezzes after japans turn soviet moves some units around and then it frezzes... I have tryed takeing control of soviet but then allies just freez up .....

help meh.. this is getting fustrating, just bought the game but cant really play yet :(
User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33775
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

RE: AI frezzes

Post by Joel Billings »

Did you download the 1.016 patch?
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
hugoheinnn
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 11:04 am

RE: AI frezzes

Post by hugoheinnn »

yes I have, but I forgot to tell you that I cheated alittle som I can buy units cheaper and have more factorys [8D] but what is the problem with that ? is there a max units count ? not that I had that many but anyway,

it is like the ai takes longer and longer to move around, it is only the soviet and allies that are slow though, and I have only made changes for germany so I dont think it should have anything to do with that

my pc:

2700 mhz p4
1024 ram
nvidia 5800 128 mb ram
User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33775
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

RE: AI frezzes

Post by Joel Billings »

So you've modified some of the data files? We'd need to see a save game file from you just before it crashes. If you have one, please send it to 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”