Search found 3 matches

by Kipper66
Mon May 09, 2005 5:01 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: GGWAW Noise During Play....
Replies: 2
Views: 101

RE: GGWAW Noise During Play....

<t> Sorry, I forgot my specs and background. I have a PIII 800MHZ with a 1GB RAM a screaming video card I just upgraded and a Soundblaster Live card. I have all the latest drivers for the hardware including the audio. I reduced the video quality to test with no luck. <br/>
<br/>
As for the music I ...
by Kipper66
Sun May 08, 2005 7:21 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: GGWAW Noise During Play....
Replies: 2
Views: 101

GGWAW Noise During Play....

<t> I've just played World at War a couple of days and it's great, but I have this irritating frickin noise that plays in the background. It is mouse sensitive or screen sensitive at least. It worbles when you move the screen around especially in the Northern regions. The music in the game is bad ...
by Kipper66
Sun May 08, 2005 7:21 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: MOVED: GGWAW Noise During Play....
Replies: 0
Views: 35

MOVED: GGWAW Noise During Play....

Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support: fb.asp?m=856900

Go to advanced search