ORIGINAL: Speedy
Thread. Thank you for your deliverance.
Brother Speedy is paying a final tithe. At least for now.
I don't plan on posting in the WiTP forum a lot in the near future. I'm not going in to details but I don't like how the WiTP forum is at present. Recent events (my topic etc) have led to a decrased desire to post here when not even civility and decency can be shown by some.
To all of you nice guys out there (Nik, T, Faber, rtrapasso, Niceguy, Mynok and the others i've missed off) thanks for everything.
All of my games will continue so no worries there [:)]
Hopefully i'll feel like returning in due course when the forum's a nicer place to be.
All the best,
Steven
Speedy, don't leave us! Who will protect us from Nik???[X(][:(]
Be healed by The Thread!
i dunno if you've noticed, but i've pretty much also stopped posting in the rest of the forum due to problems which you have noted. But The Thread sustains my spirits!
Praise to The Thread!!! [&o][&o][&o] Abide by it!