ORIGINAL: Speedy
Mole?
Not a mole!
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
Post by niceguy2005 »
It may be. I found it on Yahoo news the AM.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I found Niks wildest dream on the net. The worlds most puntable cat.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/free?ch=68276&cl=285063'
is this the same one that RUPD declared unpuntable???[:D]
fb.asp?m=1066445
i'll have to check later...

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
It may be. I found it on Yahoo news the AM.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I found Niks wildest dream on the net. The worlds most puntable cat.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/free?ch=68276&cl=285063'
is this the same one that RUPD declared unpuntable???[:D]
fb.asp?m=1066445
i'll have to check later...
Post by niceguy2005 »

Post by niceguy2005 »
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
BTW - there was another interesting/disturbing piece of news last night (same newscast as the Fat Cat clip). The Electronic Frontier Foundation announced that apparently for the last 10 years that copiers and printers made by many corporations have been putting almost invisible marks on documents. These allow those with the codes (which have now been published) to trace the pages to a particular printer (by serial number) with a date time code also incorporated.[X(]


