The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Dino
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Serbia

RE: Test Thread

Post by Dino »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

Post for The Thread!!!

Yes, prior... [&o]

Your arguments are very persuasive.
Image
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: dtravel

post

EDIT: Post for The Thread!!!

Image
I have to say that is one of the most inspiring posts I've ever seen. [:D]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Admiral DadMan
Posts: 3426
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:00 am
Location: A Lion uses all its might to catch a Rabbit

RE: Test Thread

Post by Admiral DadMan »

Though in the airport in SC, I Post to The Thread.
Scenario 127: "Scraps of Paper"
(\../)
(O.o)
(> <)

CVB Langley:
Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Admiral DadMan

Though in the airport in SC, I Post to The Thread.

good man!!![:D]
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


That post looks like a burnin' post..........Post to avoid the post!!
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

the reply.



Image

The more i look at this, the more this cat looks devishly happy about his punt...
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


That post looks like a burnin' post..........Post to avoid the post!!
Or post just because it is good clean wholesome fun [;)]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by rogueusmc »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

the reply.



Image

The more i look at this, the more this cat looks devishly happy about his punt...
Maybe the cat liked the foot up the derriere...[:D]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
Dino
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Serbia

RE: Test Thread

Post by Dino »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

Maybe the cat liked the foot up the derriere...[:D]

Or it's winning the war of artrittion...
Image
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: Test Thread

Post by dtravel »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

The more i look at this, the more this cat looks devishly happy about his punt...
Maybe the cat liked the foot up the derriere...[:D]

If the cat likes things like that, then it can have the dentist tear apart and rebuild one of its teeth!
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
User avatar
madflava13
Posts: 1501
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Alexandria, VA

RE: Test Thread

Post by madflava13 »

I avoided the thread until tonight... It called to me. Therefore I post.
"The Paraguayan Air Force's request for spraying subsidies was not as Paraguayan as it were..."
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: madflava13

I avoided the thread until tonight... It called to me. Therefore I post.
Welcome brother, you won't miss your sanity a bit.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: Test Thread

Post by Ron Saueracker »

I think cats rock. At least they are smart enough not to crap on the frigging floor and could feed themselves if astray. Dogs will crap wherever, sometimes eat it, and could not feed themselves if abandonned (their own crap does not count[X(]). Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, I just don't see why sooooo many people hate cats.
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


I agree, Ron. I've got two and they are great pets for those who aren't at home much. Self-sufficient and low-maintenance.

Dogs, OTOH, think kitty litter boxes are buffets. [X(] [X(] [X(]

That being said, both are great animals, just different, and everyone can enjoy their preferred pet.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

Guess I go both ways. Wait, WAIT! What I mean is, I have a dog and a cat. I'll swear my dog is smarter (he's a border collie), but my GF thinks her cat is. There's no doubt though that the cat thinks she rules the house. She bosses my dog around until he gets tired of it, then he lets her know who really rules the house.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


Well, the lesson to be learned there, niceguy, is that size does matter. [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: Test Thread

Post by dtravel »

Hey! Don't look at me! We always had two dogs and two cats when I was growing up. As far as I am concerned both animal types are weird! (Lovable, but weird.)
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

Everything is quiet... too quiet... (cocks .50 cal M2 machine gun, readies flare gun)....


So we will have another NAKED ANIMAL contest starting now! So, put on your thinking (or more accurately your guessing) caps. This one is going to be THREE hours (that by itself should give you a clue - it isn't going to be "easy")...

As always, the prize is a cheesey personalized cartoon photo!!

Same old rules - one guess per post. No overly broad guesses (i.e. "fish", "snake", "mammal", etc. will not be accepted as guesses.) As always i can reuse previous animals (although i have not done that yet), and naturally "naked" animals are still naked (i.e., the infamous armadillo).

It is 7:40 a.m. C.S.T. or 1:40 p.m. G.M.T/13:40 Zulu Time. Again, you have THREE hours today...


User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

Two hour and forty minute warning!!![:'(]
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

Two hour thirty minute warning...
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”