The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Not to step on Speedys turf, but I have been holding on to this pic for a while, thought I would share it finally.

Image


Arrrrrghhhh!! My NAKED ELEPHANT photo!![X(]

Now i'll have to find another one...[:(]

Elephant? Looks like the rare Giant Grey Buzzard to me.........

And it is naked.........
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

LOL.

Or a Bustard...I say Bustard not B*stard[;)]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »


Well....both are likely true......they don't mate for life. [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Not to step on Speedys turf, but I have been holding on to this pic for a while, thought I would share it finally.

Image
This timid creature heard that Nik was punting animals.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Not to step on Speedys turf, but I have been holding on to this pic for a while, thought I would share it finally.

Image
OR, the BS about the zero bonus was getting too deep.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

There's a zero bonus...?[X(]

Lucky these bustards don''t have a re-spawn rule....oh sh*t[;)]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »

Yep, they respawn over and over and over........is that redundant? [:D]

In fact, he's either respawning or ....... (look out below!)[X(] .................. in that pic. [:'(]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: Test Thread

Post by dtravel »

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Ah see what you mean[;)]

Here she is with me at the Christmas Party last December........it's been over 2 weeks since she's been with her family in Turkey. Only a few more days and then a week with her[8D][:)]

Image

I've seen this pic someplace else....
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mike Solli »

Guy on left - wanted poster?
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: Test Thread

Post by dtravel »

No, I mean that exact picture. On another forum.

Plus the fact that I don't know of too many Christmas parties in February.
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: dtravel

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Ah see what you mean[;)]

Here she is with me at the Christmas Party last December........it's been over 2 weeks since she's been with her family in Turkey. Only a few more days and then a week with her[8D][:)]

Image

I've seen this pic someplace else....
She's saying oh Steven, I love it when you talk about the zero bonus!
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Test Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Mynok

Yep, they respawn over and over and over........is that redundant? [:D]

In fact, he's either respawning or ....... (look out below!)[X(] .................. in that pic. [:'(]
It's really bad when you park your car under the tree. [:-] Takes an hour to clean the windshield.[:(]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: dtravel

No, I mean that exact picture. On another forum.

Plus the fact that I don't know of too many Christmas parties in February.

Sure you aren't think of Thread I? [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: dtravel

No, I mean that exact picture. On another forum.

Plus the fact that I don't know of too many Christmas parties in February.

Speedy has posted this before - in the main WITP forum, iirc, back in December.
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

Yup. It's certainly not on any other fourm! I only post here nowadays.....
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
She's saying oh Steven, I love it when you talk about the zero bonus!

Knowing her...I doubt she's thinking that [;)]
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Guy on left - wanted poster?

Guilty as charged Gov'nor.......
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: Test Thread

Post by rogueusmc »

Wanted by who[:D]?
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Test Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

Wanted by who[:D]?

The Flak Police???
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Test Thread

Post by Speedysteve »

ORIGINAL: dtravel

No, I mean that exact picture. On another forum.

Plus the fact that I don't know of too many Christmas parties in February.

Hi,

I can assure you it's me and my GF. It's a genuine photo. I can post others or take another of me now if needed [;)]

Also keep in mind the date is English = 2nd December 2005.

If that picture is on another board then someone has taken it from here. I'd like to know where.........
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”