ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i'm sure that will inspire folks to take the poll!!![X(][:'(]
[:D]
Its mostly inspired by my curiosity, but it may also tie in to some of the problem reports that have been cropping up lately.
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i'm sure that will inspire folks to take the poll!!![X(][:'(]

Post by niceguy2005 »
problem reports? I haven't heard anyone complaining about WitP have you? *Not quite able to keep a straight face while asking the question*ORIGINAL: dtravel
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i'm sure that will inspire folks to take the poll!!![X(][:'(]
[:D]
Its mostly inspired by my curiosity, but it may also tie in to some of the problem reports that have been cropping up lately.

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
problem reports? I haven't heard anyone complaining about WitP have you? *Not quite able to keep a straight face while asking the question*

ORIGINAL: ctangus
I keep hearing about this "Bismarck" thread (before my time here). Was it light & frivolous & friendly like the current "How German aircraft rate to WITP aircraft thread" or somber & serious & enlightening like "THE THREAD"?
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
who needs a Gym to keep those leg muscles in shape?
[:D]













