aRTILLERY TARGETTING AND SELECTION PROBLEMS

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
Billy2003s
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:27 am
Location: Airdrie, Scotland
Contact:

aRTILLERY TARGETTING AND SELECTION PROBLEMS

Post by Billy2003s »

Hi all I am currently having a problem with artillery. Whenever I have selected the indirect fire mode to call in artillery I am having problems with clicking on the hex, I have to click the mouse a good number of times before the hex lights up as targeted, I also have the same difficulty when trying to select a battery or gun. If I then try and move the target around it again takes multiple clicks to get it to move, I am now using windows XP and have downloaded patch 8.4 any help would be appreciated as my friend I am playing against seems to be having the same artillery problems!

thanks

Billy
User avatar
JEB Davis
Posts: 442
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:24 pm
Location: Michigan, U.T.B.

RE: aRTILLERY TARGETTING AND SELECTION PROBLEMS

Post by JEB Davis »

Billy,

Try reposting this in the "Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center " sub-forum.
I can only say that some have said you must click right in the center of the hex, but what you're describing sounds worse than their problem. Someone else may be able to help.[:)]
Reduce SP:WaW slaughter, "Low Carnage":
Settings: 80Spot,80Hit,100R/R,XXXTQ,110TkT,150InfT,180AvSoft,130AvArm,150SOFire / Command & Ctrl ON / AutoRally OFF
Enhanced http://enhanced.freeforums.org
Depot https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/spwawdepot/
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”