Anyway, it is being released as the Cannons, but includes a zip inside that includes the necessary files to change the team to the "Battery" or the "Charleston Battery" - see readme. Available soon at FBMax - hope you enjoy. [:)]

Moderator: David Winter

Post by David Winter »
Post by Rottweiler69 »
ORIGINAL: Rottweiler69
You definitely have a great talent redwolf. One question though. How do you get the helmets so shiny? Most of mine look rough and dull in the game. Is it the indoor stadium thing? I always play outside.
Post by David Winter »
ORIGINAL: Rottweiler69
You definitely have a great talent redwolf. One question though. How do you get the helmets so shiny? Most of mine look rough and dull in the game. Is it the indoor stadium thing? I always play outside.
Post by Rottweiler69 »
Post by David Winter »
Post by Rottweiler69 »
Post by Rottweiler69 »
ORIGINAL: Rottweiler69
Stupid question. How do I get screenshots from quickplay screen or game?
Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”








