Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Apparently, the epicentre was something like 100 miles off Tonga...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
dtravel
Posts: 4533
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:34 pm

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by dtravel »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Apparently, the epicentre was something like 100 miles off Tonga...

So I was right. It IS hex 96,113! Image
This game does not have a learning curve. It has a learning cliff.

"Bomb early, bomb often, bomb everything." - Niceguy

Any bugs I report are always straight stock games.

Image
User avatar
patrickl
Posts: 1530
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 6:57 pm
Location: Singapore

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by patrickl »

Hi guys,

Thanks for the warning. Ever since the Banda Aceh tsunami on 26 Dec 2004, south east asian people are really jittery about these stuff - especially those who live on low lying areas.[:@]

Image
Banner designed by rogueusmc
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16728
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Fox News...[8|]

I wouldn't trust them to tell me the colour of the sky!

Erhem... Sorry...

But yeah, the alert's been cancelled.
Maybe, but they will bring you two clowns with opposing view points who will pontificate at length on the color of the sky...you won't be any more informed, but at least you can say it is fair and balanced.

LOL. That's both funny and true. Here at work I watch Fox news all day. It's on a big movie screen and they're blathering on as I type.[:(] We have to know what's happening in the world. They do have some gorgeous chicks though.[X(]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: dtravel

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Apparently, the epicentre was something like 100 miles off Tonga...

So I was right. It IS hex 96,113! Image

They didn't say anything about the direction, just the distance...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Fox News...[8|]

I wouldn't trust them to tell me the colour of the sky!

Erhem... Sorry...

But yeah, the alert's been cancelled.
Maybe, but they will bring you two clowns with opposing view points who will pontificate at length on the color of the sky...you won't be any more informed, but at least you can say it is fair and balanced.

LOL. That's both funny and true. Here at work I watch Fox news all day. It's on a big movie screen and they're blathering on as I type.[:(] We have to know what's happening in the world. They do have some gorgeous chicks though.[X(]
Mike, what kind of insidious brain washing are you being exposed too.[X(]

If you have to stay informed can you not find a better source? That's highly discouraging. [:(]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16728
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005



Maybe, but they will bring you two clowns with opposing view points who will pontificate at length on the color of the sky...you won't be any more informed, but at least you can say it is fair and balanced.

LOL. That's both funny and true. Here at work I watch Fox news all day. It's on a big movie screen and they're blathering on as I type.[:(] We have to know what's happening in the world. They do have some gorgeous chicks though.[X(]
Mike, what kind of insidious brain washing are you being exposed too.[X(]

If you have to stay informed can you not find a better source? That's highly discouraging. [:(]

It's the National Guard, man. They are into brain washing big time.[:D] (I'm watching a police car burn right now in Florida.)
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
panda124c
Posts: 1517
Joined: Tue May 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Houston, TX, USA

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by panda124c »

"The bubble headed bleach blonde come on at five, talks about a plane crash with a gleam in her eye." [:D]
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Fox News...[8|]

I wouldn't trust them to tell me the colour of the sky!

Erhem... Sorry...

But yeah, the alert's been cancelled.
Maybe, but they will bring you two clowns with opposing view points who will pontificate at length on the color of the sky...you won't be any more informed, but at least you can say it is fair and balanced.

LOL. That's both funny and true. Here at work I watch Fox news all day. It's on a big movie screen and they're blathering on as I type.[:(] We have to know what's happening in the world. They do have some gorgeous chicks though.[X(]
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16728
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by Mike Solli »

Oh yeah![:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
LargeSlowTarget
Posts: 5082
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Hessen, Germany - now living in France

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
LOL. That's both funny and true. Here at work I watch Fox news all day. It's on a big movie screen and they're blathering on as I type.[:(] We have to know what's happening in the world. They do have some gorgeous chicks though.[X(]

That's nothing, try NakedNews.com... better chicks, and quality of the news probably better than Fox as well - so I have been told [:D].
User avatar
pauk
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb,Croatia

RE: Kiwis Beware! Tsunami warning just issued.

Post by pauk »

ORIGINAL: dtravel

ORIGINAL: PBYPilot

What hex is that?

I'm guessing 96,113 or thereabouts. [:D]


Image
Attachments
forum.jpg
forum.jpg (14.79 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Image
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”