5 more files added to the Mod Site

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

Post Reply
User avatar
PadresFan104
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:29 am
Contact:

5 more files added to the Mod Site

Post by PadresFan104 »

All -

Lots of new stuff today. I finished my ballpark files, and started adding files from other locations...

- AL Central Ballparks
- AL West Ballparks
- 3 Sets of logo files from SimCentral.net

As always, if you have some files you'd like to share, or have a pointer to some other files, just drop me a line.

Al

http://web.mac.com/sixwilsons/iWeb/Pure ... /Main.html
PadresFan's Text Sim Mod Website: http://www.padresfanmods.net
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/padresfanmods
jacmar
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 3:58 pm

RE: 5 more files added to the Mod Site

Post by jacmar »

Great Work PadresFan104. I am going to be patient and wait for the REAL ballparks...You know...the Classics...Ebbets Field, Polo Grounds etc...I hope you can come up with them...Thanks so much for your hard work...
sovereignstar
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:05 pm

RE: 5 more files added to the Mod Site

Post by sovereignstar »

Some mighty fine stuff there. Thanks for hosting.
User avatar
LarryP
Posts: 3300
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 9:37 pm
Location: Carson City, NV

RE: 5 more files added to the Mod Site

Post by LarryP »

Thanks! I downloaded all you have right now. Now off to install...

Larry.
SirWolf1960
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:28 pm
Contact:

RE: 5 more files added to the Mod Site

Post by SirWolf1960 »

Padres,

Just wanted to say thanks for hosting those ballparks. They are great, and I am thrilled to be playing in them. :)

Steve
Jliven61
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:36 pm

RE: 5 more files added to the Mod Site

Post by Jliven61 »

PadresFan, quick question..

Once the caps or jerseys are downloaded, what folder are they to be extracted into? Once in that folder, how are they accessed within the game itself?

Thanks,

Jliven61
User avatar
PadresFan104
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:29 am
Contact:

RE: 5 more files added to the Mod Site

Post by PadresFan104 »

ORIGINAL: Jliven61

PadresFan, quick question..

Once the caps or jerseys are downloaded, what folder are they to be extracted into? Once in that folder, how are they accessed within the game itself?

Thanks,

Jliven61

There are readme files with the downloads with instructions, but for logo files, the location you download them to isn't important anyway. From the Front Office screen for each team, just click the assign logo button and select the logo you want to use. Pretty easy.

Al
PadresFan's Text Sim Mod Website: http://www.padresfanmods.net
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/padresfanmods
User avatar
PadresFan104
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:29 am
Contact:

RE: 5 more files added to the Mod Site

Post by PadresFan104 »

Thanks for all of the positive feedback everyone!!! I am now over 750 hits in less than a week. That's just insane.

I'll be doing some more work on the site tonight.... Hope you like the changes and additions!!!!

Al
PadresFan's Text Sim Mod Website: http://www.padresfanmods.net
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/padresfanmods
Jliven61
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:36 pm

RE: 5 more files added to the Mod Site

Post by Jliven61 »

Thanks Al, I'll give it a try.

Jliven61
jacmar
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 3:58 pm

RE: 5 more files added to the Mod Site

Post by jacmar »

Waiting for those golden oldies PadresFan104...KG Erwin had a whole bunch, but when I downloaded them, I wasnt able to open them. Yours I didnt have a problem with.
Post Reply

Return to “PureSim Baseball”