Amateur draft will not proceed.

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: puresimmer

Post Reply
smc415
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:09 pm

Amateur draft will not proceed.

Post by smc415 »

Finished the 1902 season, started in 1901 with 20 teams.

I click on the "start amateur draft" link, and i get an hourglass for about three seconds....then nothing. Nothing ever.
puresimmer
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:39 pm
Contact:

RE: Amateur draft will not proceed.

Post by puresimmer »

What version?

Also, can you zip up and send me a copy of your assn via www.sendthisfile.com

I'll have a look.
Developer, PureSim Baseball
smc415
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:09 pm

RE: Amateur draft will not proceed.

Post by smc415 »

Working on it. Are the instructions for sendthisfile on their website? Or do you have something like a link with them here? Also just send them to your email address?

Oh and Version 1.0
smc415
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:09 pm

RE: Amateur draft will not proceed.

Post by smc415 »

Assn sent. I will note that I created it from a template, and then ran the first season and a half or so in unattended mode. This will be the first time I will have run the amateur draft manually. Let me know if you find anything.
puresimmer
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:39 pm
Contact:

RE: Amateur draft will not proceed.

Post by puresimmer »

Ah, yes there is a bug in 1.0 when using the association template. This is fixed in the upcoming patch.

Thanks.
Developer, PureSim Baseball
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”