unable to start game

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

Post Reply
kenparker23
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:50 am

unable to start game

Post by kenparker23 »

I downloaded the demo and then bought the game. I installed the game and put in my lic. #. when I start the game, it still says "demo" on the bottom part of the screen. Am I missing something? The game installed into C:matix/puresim folder. How can I start the actual game? Thanks in advance.
User avatar
PadresFan104
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:29 am
Contact:

RE: unable to start game

Post by PadresFan104 »

That's a new one.... Maybe try uninstalling the demo, and seeing if that helps. If not, you may want to uninstall it all and then re-install...

Al
PadresFan's Text Sim Mod Website: http://www.padresfanmods.net
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/padresfanmods
puresimmer
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:39 pm
Contact:

RE: unable to start game

Post by puresimmer »

The game and the demo install to different folders, make sure you are running the purchased version and not running via a shortcut to the demo.
Developer, PureSim Baseball
Post Reply

Return to “PureSim Baseball”