Challenging Forgorin

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
User avatar
KG Erwin
Posts: 8366
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Cross Lanes WV USA

Challenging Forgorin

Post by KG Erwin »

(also posted in the opponents forum)

I'm ready to take you on in a PBEM -- you Japanese defense against me US Marine assault. Okinawa, May 1945. How about it?

Let's make this real fun -- would someone design an Okinawa battlefield for us?

Damn, Forgorin, you got all the defensive advantages. You can just cower in your bunkers and wait for me to burn and blast you into oblivion.

Or, you can fight. Catch me in crossfires from mutually-supporting positions, and make me fight for every inch of ground.

What an apocalyptic battle -- an irresistable force against an immovable object.

Image
User avatar
KG Erwin
Posts: 8366
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Cross Lanes WV USA

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by KG Erwin »

Note: Forgorin won't ever respond to this. Why? He and Tokyo Boy are one and the same person. He actually challenged himself to a PBEM. I'm not sure what to make of this, but draw your own conclusions.
Image
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin
Note: Forgorin won't ever respond to this. Why? He and Tokyo Boy are one and the same person. He actually challenged himself to a PBEM. I'm not sure what to make of this, but draw your own conclusions.

Based on IP, they are different people.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
User avatar
KG Erwin
Posts: 8366
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Cross Lanes WV USA

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by KG Erwin »

Thanks, Erik, but the thought is creepy.  [X(]
Image
forgorin
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Africa

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by forgorin »

Dude. You need to get a grip and a life![:-]
Stress is the confusion created when ones own mind over rides the bodies desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who really deserves it!
forgorin
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Africa

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by forgorin »

And, no I will not play you. I dont really like pbem. I just wanted to have a fun Haig style battle against him. too bad he will never reply to my request. Oh well. Have fun all.
Stress is the confusion created when ones own mind over rides the bodies desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who really deserves it!
User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by Alby »

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

(also posted in the opponents forum)

I'm ready to take you on in a PBEM -- you Japanese defense against me US Marine assault. Okinawa, May 1945. How about it?

Let's make this real fun -- would someone design an Okinawa battlefield for us?

Damn, Forgorin, you got all the defensive advantages. You can just cower in your bunkers and wait for me to burn and blast you into oblivion.

Or, you can fight. Catch me in crossfires from mutually-supporting positions, and make me fight for every inch of ground.

What an apocalyptic battle -- an irresistable force against an immovable object.

hey I would'nt mind playin ya Gunny!
[:D]
altho I suck, perhaps I can give you a good battle.
Bonzai!!!!!

soldier
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:58 am

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by soldier »

Bonzai ! .. isn't that the ancient japanese tradition of trimming miniture trees ?
Could be something for the IJA to do in their bunkers i guess  [:)]
User avatar
KG Erwin
Posts: 8366
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Cross Lanes WV USA

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by KG Erwin »

ORIGINAL: soldier

Bonzai ! .. isn't that the ancient japanese tradition of trimming miniture trees ?
Could be something for the IJA to do in their bunkers i guess  [:)]

LOL! Actually, I think its "bonsai". Good one, soldier. [:D]
Image
User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by Alby »

So you are afraid of my challenge??
[:D]

heheh geez I am sounding like someone else...LOL
and just kidding BTW
I know you dont play pbem


forgorin
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Africa

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by forgorin »

Its banzai!
Stress is the confusion created when ones own mind over rides the bodies desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who really deserves it!
Svennemir
Posts: 445
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by Svennemir »

Bonzai ! .. isn't that the ancient japanese tradition of trimming miniture trees ?
Could be something for the IJA to do in their bunkers i guess
Ahh yes. I seem to remember the hot key is ctrl+m, you just have to be in a hex with trees. Isn't that how it works?
User avatar
Korpraali V
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:52 am
Location: Finland

RE: Challenging Forgorin

Post by Korpraali V »

ORIGINAL: Svennemir

Ahh yes. I seem to remember the hot key is ctrl+m, you just have to be in a hex with trees. Isn't that how it works?

Exactly. [;)][:D][:D][:D]
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”