ORIGINAL: ravinhood
"War in Flames" is gonna be the killer when it's finally released 4 years from now. lol
And yeah Broadsides was a lot of fun, shame I lost a bunch of the masts over the years, Dogfight and Broadsides got played the most though, I also had "Battle-Cry" the Civil War game by Milton Bradley, actually still have it in good shape, it didn't get played much and "Hit the Beach" lol, that was horrible. Glad I didn't buy that one.
Has anyone ever crafted a computer version of "Broadsides"?
That would translate well to a computer environment, with thundering guns and visuals of crashing masts. The old "Enter the Harbor" scenario could be expanded to include a variety of challenges (game editor included?) and you could have huge fleets to maneuver.
Not a Matrix level challenge, but Hasbro (or whoever owns the MB game rights) is missing the boat in not bringing this to the computer gaming market.






