Working on a PSPNcast Template [old 2005 thread]

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

SittingDuck
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:08 pm

RE: Working on a PSPNcast Template

Post by SittingDuck »

[&:] I just saw a patch and two of BryanK's files. Lemme check again.

Here's the link I am going to:

http://www.matrixgames.com/members/priv ... sp?gid=329

Post the one you are going to, please.
User avatar
PadresFan104
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:29 am
Contact:

RE: Working on a PSPNcast Template

Post by PadresFan104 »

http://www.matrixgames.com/members/priv ... sp?gid=315

BryanK's PureSim Stadiums
BryanK's PureSim Logos
BryanK's PureSim Fictional FacePack
PadresFan104's MLB Stadium Pack
PureSim Baseball 2005 Gold Edition Game Manual
PadresFan's Text Sim Mod Website: http://www.padresfanmods.net
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/padresfanmods
SittingDuck
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:08 pm

RE: Working on a PSPNcast Template

Post by SittingDuck »

Nope. I think I just figured something out - you posted up those, didn't you?

Only the first three show up for me. Not the last two.

Actually, only the stadiums and logos show up. Neither your stadium pack, the facepack, nor the manual show up. In addition, my link also has the v1.01 beta.

I posted in the help forum. A disappointing forum, this Matrix site.
User avatar
PadresFan104
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:29 am
Contact:

RE: Working on a PSPNcast Template

Post by PadresFan104 »

interesting, and no, I didn't post those files.  Matrix did.  It must be the fact that my files were for the 2005 version.  If you didnt buy it, then you probably won't see them.
PadresFan's Text Sim Mod Website: http://www.padresfanmods.net
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/padresfanmods
SittingDuck
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:08 pm

RE: Working on a PSPNcast Template

Post by SittingDuck »

That is the more understandable explanation, I think.
User avatar
Sarge
Posts: 2197
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 7:46 am
Location: ask doggie

RE: Working on a PSPNcast Template

Post by Sarge »

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

I'd love to get real photos of the old parks, but the existing ones have the perspectives wrong for PureSim. What we're left with is the "Norman Rockwell" version, like this pic of Forbes Field:


You need anything for Chicago 1901-20 let me know [;)]


Westside Grounds

Image
Attachments
westsidegrounds.jpg
westsidegrounds.jpg (119.81 KiB) Viewed 139 times
Post Reply

Return to “PureSim Baseball”