Slow gameplaying in Gary Grigbys world at war

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
erkjhnssn
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:27 pm

Slow gameplaying in Gary Grigbys world at war

Post by erkjhnssn »

//Edit: found the forum for the game on the site and posted my same post there. Remove this one admin?

Hello
I got Gary Grigbys world at war (bought it of course)
Installed the latest patch. (1.1202)

Ensure that your system meets the minimum system requirements:
OS: Windows 2000, XP Got XP
Processor: 800 Mhz (2 GHz Recommended) I have 2.8 ghz
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB Recommended) Got 1 GB
Video card: 32 MB or greater (128 MB Recommended) Got 128
Sound Card: 16 bit DirectX 9 compatible. Dont know what i have but that dont make any diffrent(?)


I have a "radeon x300 se" graphic card. Havent updatet it. Cant find any updates.
Got the latest DirectX
I have closed every other programs and processes
Have selected the "low graphic" option in the game

Still its slow... anyone?

/erik
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”