July Update

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.

Moderators: Sertorius, Tim Coakley

Post Reply
User avatar
gazfun
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:59 pm
Location: Australia

July Update

Post by gazfun »

How are things coming along guys?
User avatar
Le Tondu
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Seattle, WA

RE: July Update

Post by Le Tondu »

Well, the most that I can say is: things are moving along.  We're just plugging at it.
 
Please do keep coming back here and know for certain when more can be reported, it will be reported.
Vive l'Empereur!
Tim Coakley
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:32 pm

RE: July Update

Post by Tim Coakley »

I will be away for military duty until middle of August, so no updates before then...I have asked Frank to keep working and send me a new version 1st of September.

Regards,
Tim
Horse and Musket2---Matrix Games
User avatar
gazfun
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:59 pm
Location: Australia

RE: July Update

Post by gazfun »

I think this is going to be a winner, I plan to use this when EiA comes out.
EiA for the strategic Moves, then when applicable use the External Combat engine to generate battles using "Black Powder Wars" as the Operational and Battlefield representation.
Thats why I recken its a winner
User avatar
gazfun
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:59 pm
Location: Australia

RE: July Update

Post by gazfun »

ORIGINAL: Double Shot Design

I will be away for military duty until middle of August, so no updates before then...I have asked Frank to keep working and send me a new version 1st of September.

Regards,
Tim
Thats means you will be getting the new versions tommorrow!! [:D]
Well as Im a day ahead. I thought is aee howa it goin guys [8D]
Post Reply

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”