Any news?

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.
Post Reply
Rhetor
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Gdansk, Poland

Any news?

Post by Rhetor »

How is developement going?
User avatar
sol_invictus
Posts: 1962
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Kentucky

RE: Any news?

Post by sol_invictus »

I had really expected this to have been released by now. I bet they are working on the AI.
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero
User avatar
Le Tondu
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Seattle, WA

RE: Any news?

Post by Le Tondu »

Patience gentlemen.  [:)]
 
There isn't any news yet on that new version that Tim had said would be out for September 1st.  Perhaps his military duty is keeping him busier that we thought they would.
 
Cheers,
Rick
Vive l'Empereur!
User avatar
sol_invictus
Posts: 1962
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Kentucky

RE: Any news?

Post by sol_invictus »

No rush here, just greatly anticipating what looks like a great game.
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero
User avatar
Le Tondu
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Seattle, WA

RE: Any news?

Post by Le Tondu »

[:)]
Vive l'Empereur!
Panama Red
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:06 pm

RE: Any news?

Post by Panama Red »

I too am looking forward to a new Napoleonic tactical game. It's been a few years since we have had one.
Post Reply

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”