Problem loading program.

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: puresimmer

Post Reply
Dethnoble
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:25 pm

Problem loading program.

Post by Dethnoble »

The initial screen (not new/load/quick etc) comes up fine and when I push the Play button on that screen the next one where you can choose to make a new association/load one etc doesn't show up.

I pushed ctrl-alt-del and it shows that the puresim program has loaded to 86 megs but no screen or graphics for it will pop up at all.

Note: This was after I applied the 1.20 patch. Before I had applied that it would load just fine.
puresimmer
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:39 pm
Contact:

RE: Problem loading program.

Post by puresimmer »

Just curious, are you using IE7? 1.20 added support there, so it should fix that, but I was just checking...

Also I suggest a re-boot / re-install / reboot with the 1.20 patch just to be sure it installed ok.
Developer, PureSim Baseball
Dethnoble
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:25 pm

RE: Problem loading program.

Post by Dethnoble »

I tried as you suggested but ultimately I had to re-install the whole program. Luckily it doesn't wipe out your league. I haven't tried using the patch again but I'm probably going to redownload it and then try again and see if that works.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”