The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: LOG!

Post by Mike Solli »

Anyone see Bruce today?  Yesterday I sent him 19 spreadsheets that I use for WitP.  I fear he may have overloaded. [:(][:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: LOG!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

1:08:12 - Was humming it when I stepped out of the room for a minute. [:(]
How's the brainwashing experiment going there Mike?

I'm out of here in 1.5 hours. I fear I may not last that long. [:(]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: log!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli


Congrats! I didn't know you were married. Welcome to the "club". [:D]

Just replace the word "club" with "prison"

[:D]
That's why he put it in quotes.

I was in "prison" but then got parolled. Looks like I'm about to be sent up the river though for a second stint. [:D]


Well, my second time is MUCH better... (and according to wife, her second time is also...) [8D]
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: LOG!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

1:08:12 - Was humming it when I stepped out of the room for a minute. [:(]
How's the brainwashing experiment going there Mike?

I'm out of here in 1.5 hours. I fear I may not last that long. [:(]

Ah, yes, Grasshopper - soon the meaning of "Leek Girl keeps on spinning, Proud Mary keeps on turning" will become clear to you, i think... [:'(]
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: log!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Nikademus




Just replace the word "club" with "prison"

[:D]
That's why he put it in quotes.

I was in "prison" but then got parolled. Looks like I'm about to be sent up the river though for a second stint. [:D]


Well, my second time is MUCH better... (and according to wife, her second time is also...) [8D]

That's nice, considering it's been 18 years....

I'm pushing 24. [X(] I tell my wife, "One is enough and at times too much." She doesn't have to worry about me cheating on her. I can't handle one let alone two. My daughter put me over the edge.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: LOG!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005



How's the brainwashing experiment going there Mike?

I'm out of here in 1.5 hours. I fear I may not last that long. [:(]

Ah, yes, Grasshopper - soon the meaning of "Leek Girl keeps on spinning, Proud Mary keeps on turning" will become clear to you, i think... [:'(]

It's becoming clearer and clearer......

1:37:21
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
RUPD3658
Posts: 6921
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:25 am
Location: East Brunswick, NJ

RE: log!

Post by RUPD3658 »

There is an old saying that a man's life is incomplete until he gets married. Then his life is finished. [:D]

Second time is better since the first time should have taught you to be more selective. My first lasted less than 2 years. There were no kids or property to fight over so I declared a Mulligan and moved on. #2 will be 7 years in July.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Anyone see Bruce today?  Yesterday I sent him 19 spreadsheets that I use for WitP.  I fear he may have overloaded. [:(][:D]


Not yet - it is possible he is at work (although most of the government have a holiday today...)
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: log!

Post by Mike Solli »

I don't think I could go through that all over again.  I've been married too long.  I'm very happy with the warm lump in bed with me at night.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: LOG!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli




I'm out of here in 1.5 hours. I fear I may not last that long. [:(]

Ah, yes, Grasshopper - soon the meaning of "Leek Girl keeps on spinning, Proud Mary keeps on turning" will become clear to you, i think... [:'(]

It's becoming clearer and clearer......

1:37:21


i just showed "Spinning Leek" to the wife - she got the most peculiar look on her face and then left... [:D]
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: The Thread

Post by Dixie »

Back to work in an hour [:(] Why do holidays finish so quickly? [&:]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: The Thread

Post by Dixie »

Oooh, a nice new page [:)]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The Thread

Post by rtrapasso »

uh, oh...
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Anyone see Bruce today?  Yesterday I sent him 19 spreadsheets that I use for WitP.  I fear he may have overloaded. [:(][:D]


Not yet - it is possible he is at work (although most of the government have a holiday today...)

Could be. This day of mourning is turning out very nicely indeed (concerning work). I've worked yesterday and today and am then given 2 days off in place of working 2 holidays. I get Wednesday and Thursday off. Since I work Monday through Thursday, today is my last day until next Monday. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

Well, it looks like we ruined ole Dixie's run before it even got started. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

Well, finally got the backups running smoothly - cleaning my office whilst the computer does its thing... just dusted on top of a cabinet that hadn't been dusted in 2.5 years - bleah!!! [X(] (sneeze...sneeze)
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

I'm starting to smell onions..... [:(]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: LOG!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Anyone see Bruce today? Yesterday I sent him 19 spreadsheets that I use for WitP. I fear he may have overloaded. [:(][:D]

Supposedly he went back to work today...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

The Thread!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Subject line restoration tithe...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

2:28:42 and I'm starting to crave onions. [:(]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”