The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

For Thread's Sake, Major Mike, turn it off before you get permanently damaged!
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16732
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

Heh, that happened long before I turned it on. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16732
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

You guys ever wonder what I look like?
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16732
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

2:55:42 - I'm done. I'm hungry. I'm going home.



Image
Attachments
001.jpg
001.jpg (15.25 KiB) Viewed 256 times
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

lump!

Post by Nikademus »

huh huh huh huh huh huh...you called your wife a "lump" huh huh huh huh huh huh

User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

2:55:42 - I'm done. I'm hungry. I'm going home.



Image

[&:] Is this you????
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

*Scanning for viruses tithe. Something keeps logging me out of the forum.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

*Scanning for viruses tithe. Something keeps logging me out of the forum.


It is the pull of The THREAD!!! [X(] [X(]
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Nikademus »

soon it will be so heavy, it'll suck in the Server it resides on.
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Much Tithe-icity to all......the blood level in my alcohol stream is returning to normal levels.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Much Tithe-icity to all......the blood level in my alcohol stream is returning to normal levels.
Welcome brother Onime. Sounds like you had a VERY happy New Year.

I can't believe this decade is two thirds over. Maybe that's a good thing. Compared to the 90's it's sort of sucked.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

*Scanning for viruses tithe. Something keeps logging me out of the forum.


It is the pull of The THREAD!!! [X(] [X(]
More like a push. I'm gonna take things personal like soon. [:'(]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: LOG!

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Nik why don't you come out of the closet?[;)]

Makes one wonder if his love for wood hides a deeper issue........
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
RUPD3658
Posts: 6921
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:25 am
Location: East Brunswick, NJ

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by RUPD3658 »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

2:55:42 - I'm done. I'm hungry. I'm going home.



Image

No biting Belker. [:-]
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: The Thread!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Much Tithe-icity to all......the blood level in my alcohol stream is returning to normal levels.
Welcome brother Onime. Sounds like you had a VERY happy New Year.

I can't believe this decade is two thirds over. Maybe that's a good thing. Compared to the 90's it's sort of sucked.

I think this last year sucked big time. It started off badly, with deaths among family and friends, and just never recovered. Looking forward to see how this new one will shape up.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: LOG!

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Mynok

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Nik why don't you come out of the closet?[;)]

Makes one wonder if his love for wood hides a deeper issue........
Zing! [:D]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: LOG!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Just one issue?
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: LOG!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Come to think.....if there is an actual LOG involved in any of this, its either eaten entirely or heavily chewed up.....
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

The Thread!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

I'm not sure I want to see where this train of thought is going...[X(]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: The Thread

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Anyway, 17000!
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”