ORIGINAL: Mynok
Makes one wonder if his love for wood hides a deeper issue........
I'm afraid of pickles.......
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Anyway, 17000!
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Makes one wonder if his love for wood hides a deeper issue........
I'm afraid of pickles.......
Post by DuckofTindalos »
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Makes one wonder if his love for wood hides a deeper issue........
I'm afraid of pickles.......
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Pitbull LOVES tampons......and maxipads too apparantly.
Post by DuckofTindalos »
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Wow, scared of his own reproductive bits... That has to suck...
I said 'pickles'......as in "Dill" pickles.....not the naughty bits pervert.
(but while your on the subject...you'd better check on yours......try the GF's purse. ) [:'(]
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Reading Terminus's SPAM-a-Grams are a much more sureal experience while playing the Leek song in the background......
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Wow, scared of his own reproductive bits... That has to suck...
I said 'pickles'......as in "Dill" pickles.....not the naughty bits pervert.
(but while your on the subject...you'd better check on yours......try the GF's purse. ) [:'(]
Pffft... Whatever you said, Pickle-Boy...
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Speaking of surreal - some guy on the radio was doing a report on the Hong Kong International Airport ("largest terminal in the world") - the guy was interviewing some official there who claimed there were over 100 shops there. He also asked the guy how many Starbucks were there, and the official replied (without a trace of humor) "About ten." [8|]
Sounds like Nik's kind of place... [:D] [:D]
Post by DuckofTindalos »
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Pffft... Whatever you said, Pickle-Boy...



