The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

OK. I Googled it and found my answer. In the words of the "band" themselves. "who showcase a striking musical maturity on their new MCA album, POP TIL YOU DROP" [:D][:D][:D]

call you call someone a band if no one knows how to play a musical instrument? [&:][8|]

Edit: can*


Remember the Monkees? They were formed and no one could play... they eventually kinda learned...
A tad beffore my time...technically you could call them a group.

How about a flock....or a herd?
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Good evening all.[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Hi Bruce. Back at work?
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: LOG!

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Anyone see Bruce today?  Yesterday I sent him 19 spreadsheets that I use for WitP.  I fear he may have overloaded. [:(][:D]

I was back at the salt mines. Analysis of spreadsheets is in work [:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

In honor of the performance of my allied fighter pilots in my PBEM with Graycompany, I am considering the following avatar.



Image


Maybe you should get one where there is smoke pouring out of the doghouse... [:'(]
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Anyone see Bruce today?  Yesterday I sent him 19 spreadsheets that I use for WitP.  I fear he may have overloaded. [:(][:D]


Not yet - it is possible he is at work (although most of the government have a holiday today...)

I was at work today
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

The marriage question. It will be 26 years in Febuary.[8D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

like this...

Image
Attachments
JGredBaron640x480.jpg
JGredBaron640x480.jpg (97.95 KiB) Viewed 246 times
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Imbed in post[:D]

It is more visually stunning that way[:D]

That's better[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

You guys had fun today as can be seen from the last 7 or so pages. All is well with the world and the thread[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

I am also planning on redoing my avatar. I just do not know what to.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

I am also planning on redoing my avatar. I just do not know what to.

Cartoon characters seem to fit here in The Thread... you need to figure out one that sort of epitomizes you.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

This will require some thought.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

I am also planning on redoing my avatar. I just do not know what to.

Cartoon characters seem to fit here in The Thread... you need to figure out one that sort of epitomizes you.

How about this? [;)][:D]

Image
Attachments
4990_13077_3.jpg
4990_13077_3.jpg (31.04 KiB) Viewed 245 times
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Oooh, I always did like Mr. Peabody[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Wow...this place went dead. I never knew Mr. Peabody has that effect on people. [X(]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

You want it resized??
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

Here he is at 145 x 144 pixels - which should be the biggest size it can be for the avatar...

Image
Attachments
PeabodyforBruce.jpg
PeabodyforBruce.jpg (5.07 KiB) Viewed 245 times
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

and here is Snoopy for Niceguy...

Image
Attachments
JGredBaron..Niceguy.jpg
JGredBaron..Niceguy.jpg (3.58 KiB) Viewed 245 times
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Thats actually kinda cute. I thought the quality was terrible when its blown up, but this is pretty nice. [&o]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”