ORIGINAL: Nikademus
DANCING QUEEN.......!
Fernando!
I am embarrassed to say that I own their greatest hits CD.
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
DANCING QUEEN.......!
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Especially the Barney song.... [X(] [:@]


ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Especially the Barney song.... [X(] [:@]
Barney is evil! Evil I tell you! Those songs just get stuck in your head and won't leave.
Little Einsteins is much better since it features classical music.




YEs, that would be rather appropriate. [8|]ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
In honor of the performance of my allied fighter pilots in my PBEM with Graycompany, I am considering the following avatar.
![]()
Maybe you should get one where there is smoke pouring out of the doghouse... [:'(]

My actual choice would be to ask Rogue to do one with Stewie at the controls of a P-40, sort of like Belushi in 1941. [:D]ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
I am also planning on redoing my avatar. I just do not know what to.

Nicely done thank you Robert. I will consider the change...although snoopy may not capture my evil boy genius persona quite right.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
and here is Snoopy for Niceguy...
![]()



