The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
fabertong
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:01 am
Location: Bristol, England, U.K.

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by fabertong »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Although I do seem to recall some nuns that were rather scantily clad.
Ahhh....the nuns.....the nuns.......
User avatar
RUPD3658
Posts: 6921
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:25 am
Location: East Brunswick, NJ

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by RUPD3658 »

I can understand your fondness for them since you seem to share the same sense of fashion. [;)]
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Zoing!(tm)
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Oh yeah, and serious discomfiture to Log-Boy!
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: fabertong

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Although I do seem to recall some nuns that were rather scantily clad.
Ahhh....the nuns.....the nuns.......

Lacrimosa didn't strike me as a nun.....but ya never know. [:'(]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Well, we don't know what order she's a part of...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, we don't know what order she's a part of...
The blessed order of repentance...that would be yours not hers. [;)]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, we don't know what order she's a part of...

I'm sure she'd be welcomed in the Ancient and Fraternal Order of Hairy Birds.
[;)]

Wouldn't she, Faber.......
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

With open flippers...[:D]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

How can you tell if a naked nun is really a nun? I mean without the habit I don't think I could tell[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: fabertong

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Although I do seem to recall some nuns that were rather scantily clad.
Ahhh....the nuns.....the nuns.......

You still have Lacrimosa, Fabertong............
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

New Page[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Well my turn is off to T.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

That means I have a few minutes free.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

How can you tell if a naked nun is really a nun? I mean without the habit I don't think I could tell[:D]

By the tatoos......[:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Oh. That explains that then.[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


I was very careful with my spelling on that post.  [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

[:D][:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

The week is coming along nicely tithe.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Mynok

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

How can you tell if a naked nun is really a nun? I mean without the habit I don't think I could tell[:D]

By the tatoos......[:D]
You'll know when she whacks you in the head with a ruler. [:'(]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”