The Thread
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: THREAD!!!
I went to public school (my father was a teacher[:D])
Although, when I was in public school corporal punishment was still allowed[:D]
Although, when I was in public school corporal punishment was still allowed[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: THREAD!!!
Trying out my new avatar tithe.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: THREAD!!!
I grew up in Texas, corporal punishment was just called punishment there. [;)]ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
I went to public school (my father was a teacher[:D])
Although, when I was in public school corporal punishment was still allowed[:D]

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
You'll know when she whacks you in the head with a ruler. [:'(]ORIGINAL: Mynok
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
How can you tell if a naked nun is really a nun? I mean without the habit I don't think I could tell[:D]
By the tatoos......[:D]
And you can test this by pinching a tattoo.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
RE: THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
Trying out my new avatar tithe.
Very nice, spaceboy. Hey, is he looking at me!?!?! [:@] [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THREAD!!!
Why, do you feel like you're being watched?
Now you know how the Venusians feel![:D]
Now you know how the Venusians feel![:D]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I grew up in Texas, corporal punishment was just called punishment there. [;)]ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
I went to public school (my father was a teacher[:D])
Although, when I was in public school corporal punishment was still allowed[:D]
Yup, that's what they called it in New York also.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
The THREAD!!!
On New Year's Night, police evacuated several hundred residents from two 14-storey apartment blocks outside Copenhagen, because they were considered at risk to collapse in the high winds of that night.
The kicker: said risk (due to construction flaws in the buildings) has been known to both the owners of the buildings and the local authorities for a number of YEARS, but nothing has been done.[8|]
The kicker: said risk (due to construction flaws in the buildings) has been known to both the owners of the buildings and the local authorities for a number of YEARS, but nothing has been done.[8|]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: The THREAD!!!
Bureaucracy...... [8|]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: The THREAD!!!
Tithe [&o]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: The THREAD!!!
If only... It's Not-My-Problem-itis...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Stop trying to hide behind your fake European differences. Everyone knows all Euros are the same. Except Danes, who are Africans, of course....
Yeah, like Yank Wanks are all the same...[:'(]
If by that you mean that we're all smarter than the people we elect then yes....
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Morning tithe... [&o] [&o] [&o]
First day back at work after 1 1/2 weeks off - what a mess... the e-mail spam-filter isn't working correctly... all kinds of mischief by the accounting department calculated to land employees in jail ("we have inadvertantly incorrectly reported your earnings to the IRS"), etc., etc.
Arrrghh.... [:(]
Getting the feeling youre being set up to take the fall? You dont work for Enron, do you? [&:]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Is there a doctor in the house? Is there? Huh? Huh? [8|]
???
I think he was quoting Mr. Magoo...
Umm...Bugs Bunny, actually, but thats close enough.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: LEEK!
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
My son will be 5 next month. My life is Thomas the Tank Engine, the Cars movie, Dora the Illegal, and Blue's freakin' clues.
Little Einsteins is a welcome relief.
Ooops....where did I get the idea that you had 2 teens in the house. [&:]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
Stop trying to hide behind your fake European differences. Everyone knows all Euros are the same. Except Danes, who are Africans, of course....
Yeah, like Yank Wanks are all the same...[:'(]
If by that you mean that we're all smarter than the people we elect then yes....
Actually, that wasn't what I meant, and by that post, you've just made my point...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
Trying out my new avatar tithe.
Looks good.

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Mynok
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
Trying out my new avatar tithe.
Very nice, spaceboy. Hey, is he looking at me!?!?! [:@] [:D]
Put some clothes on! [X(]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
- Onime No Kyo
- Posts: 16846
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am
RE: THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I grew up in Texas, corporal punishment was just called punishment there. [;)]ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
I went to public school (my father was a teacher[:D])
Although, when I was in public school corporal punishment was still allowed[:D]
Yup, that's what they called it in New York also.
I know I'm a rather recent arrival, but I thought in NY they call that "do ya wanna fresh one"? [;)]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok





