ORIGINAL: Terminus
If only... It's Not-My-Problem-itis...
Inflamation of "its not my problem"? [&:][X(]
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: Terminus
If only... It's Not-My-Problem-itis...
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Actually, that wasn't what I meant, and by that post, you've just made my point...
Post by DuckofTindalos »
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Actually, that wasn't what I meant, and by that post, you've just made my point...
Umm....err...umm...soooo, how the weather in Africa?
Post by Onime No Kyo »
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Actually, that wasn't what I meant, and by that post, you've just made my point...
Umm....err...umm...soooo, how the weather in Africa?
Ninny...
Post by DuckofTindalos »
Post by BrucePowers »
Post by BrucePowers »
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I grew up in Texas, corporal punishment was just called punishment there. [;)]
Yup, that's what they called it in New York also.
I know I'm a rather recent arrival, but I thought in NY they call that "do ya wanna fresh one"? [;)]
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
My son will be 5 next month. My life is Thomas the Tank Engine, the Cars movie, Dora the Illegal, and Blue's freakin' clues.
Little Einsteins is a welcome relief.
Ooops....where did I get the idea that you had 2 teens in the house. [&:]
Post by BrucePowers »
Post by BrucePowers »




Post by Speedysteve »
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Morning tithe... [&o] [&o] [&o]
First day back at work after 1 1/2 weeks off - what a mess... the e-mail spam-filter isn't working correctly... all kinds of mischief by the accounting department calculated to land employees in jail ("we have inadvertantly incorrectly reported your earnings to the IRS"), etc., etc.
Arrrghh.... [:(]
Getting the feeling youre being set up to take the fall? You dont work for Enron, do you? [&:]









