The Thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

LOG!

Post by Nikademus »

WABBIT SEASON!
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

The THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Take your tablets, Sawdust-Boy...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

LOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Post by Nikademus »

Vicadin....>WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: THREAD!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

*Thursday morning tithe

Looks like I'm going to get to start the morning with a meeting. [:@]


How much fun can one 'lil evil genius have?! [:'(](Actually, sounds like someone is a tad more evil than yourself...)
Well, that was a painful as I expected. [8|]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Log!

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

I can imagine.....and i'd rather re-watch the Jackass II scene where they drink horse semen.....

[X(]
My Thread. Let's not speak of such things.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

A little heavy on the titheness...
One can never have too much tithing. That's like saying someone is having too much sex.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

BOO! log!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005


One can never have too much tithing. That's like saying someone is having too much sex.

something Terminus will never be accused of having....
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

The THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005


One can never have too much tithing. That's like saying someone is having too much sex.

something Terminus will never be accused of having....

Another absurd and irrelevant post from Sawdust-Boy, which I shall ignore, since I can't be offended by someone of his limited intellect and vocabulary.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

LOG SUPREME!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Another absurd and irrelevant post from Sawdust-Boy, which I shall ignore, since I can't be offended by someone of his limited intellect and vocabulary.

Whoo HOO!!!! i get the last wurd in !

Praise the LOG! and pass the vicodin.......
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

No, you don't get the last "wurd"...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


And certainly not the last word.....
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

LOG!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

No, you don't get the last "wurd"...

So much for ignoring. As one can see Danish Duality and Danish Dishonesty run true. They are the bane of Africa. [:D]
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

So anyway....

I think we need a naked animal contest. [:D]
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: Thread

Post by Nikademus »

Indeed...we need something light to counter the painfully typical moral bash-a-thon developing on the main forum. (Why....did i venture back?...must have been the THREAD....it has gravity. [:D] )
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

Indeed...we need something light to counter the painfully typical moral bash-a-thon developing on the main forum. (Why....did i venture back?...must have been the THREAD....it has gravity. [:D] )
The densely packed...ummm....wisdom of the Thread has significant bull...I mean pull. [:D]

I won't ask what painfully typical moral bash-a-thon you speak of. I try to ignore all such things.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: Thread

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

Indeed...we need something light to counter the painfully typical moral bash-a-thon developing on the main forum. (Why....did i venture back?...must have been the THREAD....it has gravity. [:D] )
The densely packed...ummm....wisdom of the Thread has significant bull...I mean pull. [:D]

I won't ask what painfully typical moral bash-a-thon you speak of. I try to ignore all such things.

[:D]

Yes, normally i follow the same wise path.....it must be the vicodin.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: Thread

Post by Dixie »

I've just been watching the BBC news, I've never seen a guest on the evening news use the word 'gopping' before [:D]
 
I also missed a chance to see the next non-Labour Prime Minister.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: Thread

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

I've just been watching the BBC news, I've never seen a guest on the evening news use the word 'gopping' before [:D]

I also missed a chance to see the next non-Labour Prime Minister.
What pray tell is gopping? Or should I not ask here?
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Thread

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Sounds like something members of the Republican part would do. Though it would be spelled GOP'ing!
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: Thread

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
What pray tell is gopping? Or should I not ask here?

It's a word that I have rarely heard outside of the forces. It means disgusting or unpleasant. In this case it was being used to describe the condition of some of the military housing the troops are having to live in.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6229393.stm
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”