ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Morning txt msg....
PB just pooped on new carpet.
uh oh.....
Get rid of that dog. Or send it to obedience school.
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
Post by niceguy2005 »
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Morning txt msg....
PB just pooped on new carpet.
uh oh.....

Post by niceguy2005 »
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Morning txt msg....
PB just pooped on new carpet.
uh oh.....

ORIGINAL: Nikademus
lol....GF unit txted me...."PB crated herself......can't beat"
(We kenell her when we are both away....she just gets into too much trouble when left alone despite numerous chew toys left around)
Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I am having a hell of a time at work with some graphics for a presentation. Anybody know of a freeware, or very cheap program for converting raster to vector graphics?
Post by niceguy2005 »

Post by niceguy2005 »
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I am having a hell of a time at work with some graphics for a presentation. Anybody know of a freeware, or very cheap program for converting raster to vector graphics?
What file types are you working with??
JPEG, GIF and/or Bitmap.

Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I am having a hell of a time at work with some graphics for a presentation. Anybody know of a freeware, or very cheap program for converting raster to vector graphics?
What file types are you working with??
JPEG, GIF and/or Bitmap.
Post by niceguy2005 »

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Morning Dixie [;)]...we must be on opposite sides of the worl. Its only 10 AM here. [:)]

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
I know I'm strange, but the tropics just don't appeal to me. I like cool weather.
Well, Mars is cold compared to Earth... [:'(]
Where in NC do you currently reside??
EDIT: Was it near Davidson?




