AFV suppression

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

orc4hire
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2000 8:00 am
Contact:

Post by orc4hire »

Oh, I figured it had something to do with the nature of the crew served weapon, but it seems to happen most of the time the crew is damaged... at least when it's happening to _my_ crews. I've never caused more than 1 casualty with any direct fire HE vs any target, but my AT gun crews seem to take 6 casualties more often than they take 1. It's either none, 1, or 6 (okay, there was a 5 once). Never 2,3, or 4. Perhaps I'm just chaffed because I'm always on the receiving end....
Seth
Posts: 646
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: San Antonio, TX USA

Post by Seth »

Well, I see we are once more in the future. Image Anyone got Lotto numbers for me?

Anyway, someone was asking what the possible benefit of NOT right-clicking was. One situation would be: Your 0 unit has 8 supression and your 1 unit has 68 supression. You could right-click on the 0 unit to rally it, but why risk having it fail going from 2 to 1, when it may be able to get your 1 unit from 34 to 17?
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”